Sunday, September 9, 2007

Crunchy Ranch Chicken

We made this for lunch today and I really enjoyed it so I thought I would post the recipe. It only took two minutes to prepare and 45 minutes to bake.

1 cup corn flakes, crushed
1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
1 packet ranch salad dressing mix
imitation butter spray
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine corn flakes, Parmesan cheese, and ranch dressing mix in bowl. Spray each chicken breast with imitation butter spray and dip in the corn flakes mixture. Place on baking dish and sprinkle remaining mixture on top. Bake uncovered, 45 minutes.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That recipe sounds yummy ~ I will definately be trying it out! Thanks for sharing...

damama said...

That really sounds good. I think I will give it a try.....makes me hungry