Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

It has always been tradition in the Smith Family to go around the table as we eat our Thanksgiving meal and talk about what we are thankful for. It was ten years ago today that Samson and I last sat at the Smith Family table on Thanksgiving and shared that tradition with my family. I am thankful for mom and dad who have always emphasized the importance of tradition in our family. I am also thankful to my sisters who have tried so hard over the last decade to help me feel included in the family outings... even though we weren't there!
I am a lucky girl to have such an amazing family! I love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love you too Nat!!! So do you continue that tradition with your own family?? Happy Thanksgiving!

damama said...

We miss you. Hope you have a happy day with good friends.