Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Dinner Groups!

Is there such a thing as a dinner "play date"?
I have gotten myself in some BIG trouble...
Every Monday night I have to make dinner for 3 other families, in return, I get dinner brought to my house 3 other days of the week. We each have assigned days of the week that we cook and deliver our dinner out. This makes it possible to only have to cook one night a week, but get dinner 4 nights. It seems to be going well for the group. I will be substituting for a while...any suggestions?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! That is an awesome idea! I would love that, but I would hate making dinner on my nights!! Cool, cool!

Natalie said...

I have actually heard of that, but it sounded like more work than just cooking myself... mostly because I am a lazy cook!

damama said...

I used to do that years ago....and I really liked it.