Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE.

If you didn't get out and vote today, I am going to give you another chance. This time it's going to be for shirts for our family reunion. Here are the two options:

  • The Football style- On the back of our shirts we would have "SMITH FAM" and then beneath that it will say '09'. The "SMITH FAM" isn't set in stone. It could just say "SMITH" or "FAMILY REUNION" anything we want. If you like this idea let me know what you think it should say in the comment section.
  • Signature style- On the back of the shirt we would have the state of Florida and everyone would sign their name. We would then have this copied so it was permanently on the shirt. Would we want anything else on the back?

Well, leave your suggestions and vote in the comment section. Mom says we need to decide and get the shirts going so make sure to leave your vote or I will just decide! Thanks!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

I like both ideas.

We could bring sharpee's and on the last day of the reunion, we could have all the kids sign each others shirts with a short message or something... making the signing of the shirts more personal for each kid ~

I like the "football style" with 09 on the back - even though our last names are not Smith, it is still a Smith family reunion. But, Family Reunion 09 works for me too!

Maybe a black outline of the state of Florida on the front pocket area??

damama said...

I would like the football style and then say family across the top. I like the sharpie at the end of the reunion idea

damama said...

I would like the football style and then say family across the top. I like the sharpie at the end of the reunion idea

Carrie Tidwell said...

I like the Smith 09 as well... Maybe on the inside of the 09 we can have everyone sign and then have them on the shirt as well...