Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Yummy Pasta Salad!



Natalie gave me a GREAT recipe that I made today and I thought I'd share it with everyone else. Pasta salad's are one of my favorite things to eat and this one was so yummy!

16 oz. box pasta (tri colored rotini OR whatever curly shape you like)
2 c chopped celery
3 cups cubed ham, fried slightly until browned
5 fresh mushrooms sliced
10 oz frozen green beans, thawed & chopped if too long
1 bunch fresh broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
1 ½ cup cubed Monterey jack cheese
6 oz cashew nuts
1 small can sliced black olives
8 oz lite Caesar dressing

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I am glad you liked the pasta salad... I got the recipe from a Stake RS luncheon. Cute bowl!

Anonymous said...

It made A LOT!! I gave some to both Mom and Dad and Nikki and Ed