Thursday, July 26, 2007

THROWBACK THURSDAY ~

With all of the young Parkers in our family...including the youthful Grandpa Don ~ it seemed appropriate that todays "Throwback Thursday" would feature a picture of Great Grandma Parker!
(click on the picture to get a closer view)
When Jim & Connie lived in the East, they took us (almost a decade ago) to a Norman Rockwell museum. This was the first time I had ever seen this picture and it reminded me of Great Grandma Parker. I bought a small print ~ the last I remember, it was in one of the rooms upstairs (at mom and dad's).



5 comments:

annaniccole said...

Now that is a throwback!!!

Anonymous said...

Once again... I don't remember!

Natalie said...

Sorry Whit! Maybe next week I won't "throwback" quite as far!

annaniccole said...

What a fun reunion- I remember it pretty good. My first and only attempt to windsurf in a lake with no wind. We rode horses ( I think a Hatch actually fell off.) and shot guns (another first and only for me) Can you believe I am younger than Alex in that pic?!?!?Good throwback Nat-where do you have all the pics from??

annaniccole said...

I think I've seen that pic and actually thought it was Great Grandma Parker!